BIOPEL 150-200 boiler advantages
Possibility to control the boiler using a mobile phone or computer.
Two heating circuits
The boiler heats large areas and controls two heating circuits.
The boiler has compressor cleaning.
The solid fuel boiler's high efficiency saves heating costs.
- It also controls two heating circuits simultaneously.
- The boiler is easily calibrated according to the current quality of the pellets. All you have to do is set the amount of pellets provided by the feeder to the boiler in the specified time and the boiler is already working according to the instructions.
- You can control it with a mobile phone application or from your computer and you can easily set the boiler control unit on the display, because all Biopel boilers even enable an Internet connection in the basic version.
- Its intelligent settings can balance temperature differences to maintain a stable temperature.
- 2 m long pellet feeder for all power lines included in the price.
- You can adjust it according to the outdoor temperature to balance the temperature differences and ensure a stable temperature inside the building.
- It has an efficiency of up to 95.5 %, belonging to emission class 5 and meeting ecodesign conditions.
- They can be connected in a cascade of up to four, which increases the overall performance and operation variability.
- All boilers are equipped with combustion product turbulators to increase efficiency.
|BOILER MODEL||BIOPEL 150||BIOPEL 200|
|Nominal thermal output||[kW]||150||200|
|Measured nominal output||[kW]||154,5||201,4|
|Measured minimal output||[kW]||44,5||59,9|
|Boiler class according to EN 303-5:2013||5||5|
|Prescribed fuel||wood pellets 6-8mm|
|Fuel consumption (measured nominal output)||[kg/hod]||35,2||45|
|Fuel consumption (measured minimal output)||[kg/hod]||10,3||13,9|
|Maximum heating water service temperature||[°C]||85||85|
|Minimum heated water temperature||[°C]||70||70|
|Minimum return water temperature||[°C]||65||65|
|Flue gas temperature||[°C]||92,6||93,5|
|Minimum flue gas temperature||[°C]||70||70|
|Required chimney draught||[Pa]||10-15|
|Maximum water service pressure||[MPa]||2||2|
|Minimum water service pressure||[MPa]||1,5||1,5|
|Maximum water test pressure||[MPa]||4||4|
|Connecting voltage||[V/Hz]||230V/50Hz ±10%|
|Electricity consumption operating/max.||[W]||243/543|
|Combustion products mass flow (nominal output)||[g/s]||68,100||84,717|
|Combustion products mass flow (minimal output)||[g/s]||32,300||44,373|
|Boiler weight without water||[kg]||1740||2133|
|Boiler weight with water||[kg]||2690||3323|
|Boiler water capacity||[ l ]||950||1190|
|Operational chimney draught||[Pa]||9,3||6,1|
|Noise level||[dB]||59 - 76|
|Combustion products mass flow at nominal output||[kg/s]||0,068||0,085|
|Electrical protection||IP 20||IP 20|
|Boiler body wall thickness (water/flame)||[mm]||5||5|
|Boiler body wall thickness (water)||[mm]||6||6|
|BOILER MODEL||BIOPEL 150||BIOPEL 200|
|T - Funnel type: Outlet (inner thread)||Js||G 2 1/2"|
|T1 - Funnel type: Intlet (inner thread)||Js||G 1 1/2"|
|T2 - Connection for draining and filling (inner thread)||Js||G 1"|
|A - Total maximum boiler width including hoses||[mm]||1560|
|A1 - Total maximum width (only boiler)||[mm]||1198|
|B - Total maximum boiler depth including hoses and burner||[mm]||2422||2822|
|B1 - Total maximum boiler depth (only boiler)||[mm]||2060||2460|
|B2 - Total maximum boiler depth with open door (front+rear)||[mm]||3700||4100|
|C - Total maximum boiler height||[mm]||1919|
|D - Burner cover depth||[mm]||376||376|
|D1 - Burner cover height||[mm]||579||579|
|D2 - Burner cover width||[mm]||522||522|
|E - Fume duct position from the ground||[mm]||1886|
|E1 - Fume duct position from side cover||[mm]||538|
|E2 - Fume duct position from rear cover||[mm]||224|
|E3 - Fume duct diameter||[mm]||199|
|F - Outlet water funnel location from rear cover||[mm]||676|
|F1 - Outlet water funnel location from side cover||[mm]||217|
|G - Inlet water funnel location from rear cover||[mm]||606|
|G1 - Inlet water funnel location from side cover||[mm]||70|
|H - Water drain/filling funnel location from front cover||[mm]||1211||1309|
|H1 -Water drain/filling funnel location from the ground||[mm]||181|
|I - Pneumatic cleaning funnel location from the ground||[mm]||1478|
|I1 - Pneumatic cleaning funnel location from side cover||[mm]||220|
|I2 - Pneumatic cleaning funnel|
|K - Compressor|
|L - Lambda sensor|
|M - Biopel burner socket|
|N - Control unit|