Black coal boiler
H8‑C black coal boiler
The intelligent automatic coal boiler combines classic heating with modern technologies that guarantee high efficiency.
Product / output
H815‑C / 15 kW
H824‑C / 24 kW
H835‑C / 35 kW
H845‑C / 45 kW
Advantages of black coal boilers
Today’s technology goes hand in hand with quality.
Small boiler size
The H8 boiler product line are small in size and highly efficient.
Since starting boiler production in 1959, we have gained generations of experience.
The solid fuel boiler’s high efficiency saves heating costs.
You seek to combine the most modern methods and conventional fuel.
H8-C black coal boilers will not burn your time, the environment and their operation es easy on your wallet. When you add modern accessories, you can further increase the comfort of heating.
- It can also be set to self-regulation based on the outdoor temperature, so it balances the temperature differences.
- The container lasts up to 3 days in winter without the need to refill fuel.
- You can add GSM and an Internet module for control via a mobile phone or PC.
- Efficiency up to 92.8 %.
- Low fuel and electricity consumption.
- Belongs to emission class 4 and 5 and meets ecodesign conditions.
- It's also suitable for small boiler rooms with low ceilings.
- Boilers with an output of 15 kW and 24 kW can also fit through a 60 cm door width.
- The burner can be placed from the right or left side.
Automatic boilers long service life
- Cast iron retort burner
- Warranty 5 years
- Double protection against fuel burnout and automatic boiler overheating.
|Nominal thermal output||kW||15||24||35||45|
|Measured minimal output||kW||4,3||5,98||9,67||13,02|
|Boiler class according to EN 303-5:2013||5||5||5||5|
|Prescribed fuel||Black coal nut 2|
|Flue gas temperature||[°C]||84||98||89,1||81|
|Maximum heating water service temperature||[°C]||80|
|Minimum heated water temperature||[°C]||70|
|Minimum return water temperature||[°C]||65|
|Required chimney draught||[Pa]||13||19||19||19|
|Maximum water service pressure||[Ba]||2|
|Minimum water service pressure||[Ba]||1,5|
|Maximum water test pressure||[Ba]||4|
|Electricity consumption nominal output/min. output||[W]||54/22||73/27||131/44||131/44|
|Electrical protection||IP 20|
|Boiler body wall thickness (water/flame)||[mm]||5|
|Boiler body wall thickness (water)||[mm]||3|
|A Boiler height||mm||969||969||1264||1553|
|B Boiler width||mm||454||514||565||565|
|C Set depth (setting system behind the hopper)||mm||846,5||931|
|Set depth=boiler (setting system under the hopper)||mm||821,5||901,5||1002|
|D Fume duct location from the ground to the centre of the outlet||mm||687,5||687,5||983,5||1160|
|E Inlet water funnel location from the ground to the centre of the outlet||mm||134,5|
|F Outlet water funnel location from the ground to the centre of the outlet||mm||825||825||1200||1322|
|H Boiler width with hopper||mm||1063||1119||1517||1517|
|I Boiler hopper height||mm||1200||1215||1365||1610|
|Hopper height (with lid open/with half-open lid)||mm||1671/1519||1843/1671||1748/1912||1872|
|Funnel type: Output / Inlet (inner thread)||[Js]||G1 1/4"|
|Connection for draining and filling (inner thread)||[Js]||G 1/2"|
|Flue pipe diameter||mm||150||150||150||198|