Biopel mini tower
The Biopel mini tower is the narrowest pellet boiler on the market because it is only 35.2 cm wide. Another advantage is the high efficiency up to 93% and relative unattendedness, because ignites and dispenses pellets itself.
Wood pellets 6 – 8 mm
Boiler is easily controlled on the display of the control unit, from the mobile phone and computer.
Small boiler size
The boilers of the range Biopel TOWER are narrow and highly efficient.
Since starting boiler production in 1959, we have gained generations of experience.
The solid fuel boiler’s high efficiency saves heating costs.
Save the space
• Biopel TOWER is the narrowest boiler on the market, it is 35.2 cm wide.
- You fill the storage tank every day and the boiler heats itself, depending how you preset it.
- You can ignate and regulate boiler from anywhere via a mobile phone or computer, or easily from the touch screen directly on the boiler.
- In case you need help it can be solve remotely throught the application by service technician. (For example, when adjusting pellet feed settings)
- The boiler can be regulated by outdoor sensor so that you have a stable temperature at home.
- Easy to maintain thanks to easy access to the burner and exchanger.
- If you would appreciate that the boiler cleans itself and we recommend Biopel tower plus CA, which has a built-in compressor cleaning of the burner and the exchanger as well as ash removal. But you can buy it later.
Economic and ecological operation
- High efficiency up to 93.7%.
- Low pellet consumption.
- Low emissions (emission class 5, meets ECODESIGN requirements).
Long service life
- Stainless steel burner
- Reliable electronic components
- Warranty 5 years
|Boiler type||Biopel MINI 11||Biopel MINI 15||Biopel MINI 21||Biopel MINI 30||Biopel MINI 40|
|Prescribed fuel||/||Wood pellets diameter 6-8mm|
|Emission class||5 / Ekodesign|
|Required chimney draught||Pa||5,5||7,5||8||11||11|
|Maximum working water pressure||Bar||2|
|Maximum heated water temperature||°C||85|
|Minimum return water temperature||°C||55|
|Flue gas temperature (with nominal thermal output)||°C||85||101||102||107||117|
|B Boiler height||mm||1088||1257|
|H Boiler width||mm||352||482|
|J Boiler depth with burner cover||mm||1043||1170|
|K Fume duct location||mm||281||308|
|E Display height||mm||98|
|G Total depth with automatic ash removal||mm||1162||1277|
|F Total depth with hydraulic set||mm||1212||1338|
|O Outlet water funnel location from the ground||mm||822||992|
|L Fume duct position from the ground||mm||739||898|
|N Inlet water funnel location from the ground||mm||156|
|M Release valve position from the ground||mm||145|
|P Inlet water funnel location from the fume duct||mm||106||155|
|Q Outlet water funnel location from the fume duct||mm||106||155|
|R Flue pipe diameter||mm||130||150|
|X Boiler width with handrail||mm||406||538|
|Connecting outlets||DN||G 1/4"|
|A Total boiler width with container (flexible dimensions)||mm||1600||1730|
|S Total boiler height including feeder (flexible dimensions)||mm||1500|
|A Total boiler width with container: KOMPAKT 150||mm||843||973|
|A Total boiler width with container: KOMPAKT 225||mm||1003||1133|
|D Total width KOMPAKT container (150/225)||mm||433||593|
|X Compact container depth with feeder (150/225)||mm||890/960|
|I Compact container depth||mm||821/891|
|C Total compact container height||mm||1283|
|Container parametre (cm)||Pellet volume (kg)||Weight(kg)||A Height (mm)||B Width (mm)||C Depth (mm)|