Today’s technology goes hand in hand with quality.
Small boiler size
The boiler is small in size but highly efficient.
Since starting boiler production in 1959, we have gained generations of experience.
The solid fuel boiler’s high efficiency saves heating costs.
The brown coal boiler with manual feeding combines classic heating with modern technology that guarantee high efficiency.
In addition, you can add a pellet burner for the boiler’s automatic operation and start combining fuels.
- The coal boiler has a large hopper so that you don't have to refill too often.
- Easy to regulate
- The draught regulator ensures automatic power control
- Built-in cooling circuit for safe operation
- Efficiency up to 84.2 %.
- Low fuel and electricity consumption.
- It belongs to emission class 4 and meets ecodesign conditions.
- It is also suitable for small boiler rooms with low ceilings.
- Boilers with an output of 16 kW and 20 kW can also fit through a 60 cm width.
Boilers long service life
- Warranty 5 years
- The boiler sheet thickness of 5 mm guarantees a long service life
|Types of coal boilers||H412 EKO-U
Currently not for sale
|H416EKO-U||H420 EKO-U||H425 EKO-U|
|Guaranteed fuel||/||Brown coal||Brown coal||Brown coal||Brown coal|
|Emission class according to EN 303-5:2013||4||4||4||4|
|Fuel size (grain)||Nut 1||Nut 1||Nut 1||Nut 1|
|Average fuel consumption||kg/h||2,2||2,5||3,1||4,2|
|Flue gas temperature at nominal output||°C||195||253||285||303|
|Boiler water capacity||l||32||32||36||44|
|Operational chimney draught||Pa||15-22||15-22||15-22||15-22|
|Maximum working water pressure||bar||2||2||2||2|
|Maximum heated water temperature||°C||90||90||90||90|
|Minimum return water temperature||°C||65||65||65||65|
|Stoking hole dimensions||mm||176x256||176x256||176x306||176x406|
|A Boiler height||mm||957||957||957||957|
|B Boiler width||mm||486||486||536||636|
|C Boiler depth||mm||903||903||903||903|
|D Fume duct location from the ground to the centre of the outlet||mm||635||635||635||635|
|E Inlet water funnel location from the ground to the centre of the outlet||mm||109||109||109||109|
|F Outlet water funnel location from the ground to the centre of the outlet||mm||791||791||791||791|
|Connecting outlets||Js||G 1 1/4"||G 1 1/4"||G 1 1/4"||G 1 1/4"|
|Flue pipe diameter||mm||130||130||130||159|