Boiler is easily controlled on the display of the control unit, from the mobile phone and computer.
Small boiler size
The boilers of the range Biopel TOWER are narrow and highly efficient.
Since starting boiler production in 1959, we have gained generations of experience.
The solid fuel boiler's high efficiency saves heating costs.
Save the space
• Biopel TOWER is the narrowest boiler on the market, it is only 35.2 cm wide.
Biopel MINI PLUS CA boilers clean itself
- You don't have to clean Biopel plus CA boilers too often thanks to the built-in compressor cleaning of the burner and exchanger and the added automatic ash removal.
Easy operation even remotely
- You can ignate and regulate boiler from anywhere via a mobile phone or computer, or easily from the touch screen directly on the boiler.
- In case you need help it can be solve remotely throught the application by service technician. (For example, when adjusting pellet feed settings)
- The boiler can be regulated by outdoor sensor so that you have a stable temperature at home.
Economic and ecological operation
- High efficiency up to 93.7%.
- Low pellet consumption.
- Low emissions (emission class 5, meets ECODESIGN requirements).
Long service life
- Stainless steel burner
- Reliable electronic components
- Warranty 5 years
|Boiler type||Biopel MINI 11||Biopel MINI 15||Biopel MINI 21||Biopel MINI 30||Biopel MINI 40|
|Prescribed fuel||/||wooden pellets diameter 6-8 mm|
|Emission class||5 / Ekodesign|
|Required chimney draught||Pa||5,5||7,5||8||11||11|
|Maximum working water pressure||Bar||2|
|Maximum heated water temperature||°C||80|
|Minimum return water temperature||°C||55|
|Flue gas temperature (with nominal thermal output)||°C||85||101||102||107||117|
|B Boiler height||mm||1088||1257|
|H Boiler width||mm||352||482|
|J Boiler depth with burner cover||mm||1043||1170|
|K Fume duct location||mm||281||308|
|E Display height||mm||98|
|G Total depth with automatic ash removal||mm||1162||1277|
|F Total depth with hydraulic set||mm||1212||1338|
|O Outlet water funnel location from the ground||mm||822||992|
|L Fume duct position from the ground||mm||739||898|
|N Inlet water funnel location from the ground||mm||156|
|M Release valve position from the ground||mm||145|
|P Inlet water funnel location from the fume duct||mm||106||155|
|Q Outlet water funnel location from the fume duct||mm||106||155|
|R Flue pipe diameter||mm||130||150|
|X Boiler width with handrail||mm||406||538|
|Connecting outlets||DN||G1 1/4"|
|Dimension with external container|
|A Total boiler width with container (flexible dimensions)||mm||1600||1730|
|S Total boiler height including feeder (flexible dimensions)||mm||1500|
|Dimension with kompakt container|
|A Total boiler width with container: KOMPAKT 150||mm||708||838|
|A Total boiler width with container: KOMPAKT 225||mm||838||968|
|X Compact container depth with feeder (150/225)||mm||891|
|Z1 Compact container depth with accessories type TOWER 40||mm||1010|
|Z1 Compact container depth with accessories type TOWER 60||mm||1110|
|Container type (cm)||Pellet volume (kg)||Weight (kg)||A Height (mm)||B Width (mm)||C Depth (mm)|