H8‑P pellet boiler
Pellet heating is modern, undemanding and efficient. Like the H8‑P boiler.
Wood pellets 6 – 8mm
Today’s technology goes hand in hand with quality.
Small boiler size
The H8 boiler product line are small in size and highly efficient.
Since starting boiler production in 1959, we have gained generations of experience.
The solid fuel boiler’s high efficiency saves heating costs.
- Easy control of the automatic boiler control unit.
- It can also be set to self-regulation based on the outdoor temperature, so it balances the temperature differences.
- The container lasts up to 3 days in winter without the need to refill fuel.
- You can add GSM and an Internet module for control via a mobile phone or PC.
- Efficiency up to 94.2 %.
- Low fuel and electricity consumption of automatic boilers.
- The boiler belongs to emission class 4 or 5 and meets ecodesign conditions.
- It's also suitable for small boiler rooms with low ceilings.
- Boilers with an output of 15 kW and 24 kW can also fit through a 60 cm door width.
- The burner with cast iron retort can be placed from the right or left side.
Automatic boiler long service life
- Cast iron retort burner
- Warranty 5 years
- Double protection against fuel burnout and automatic boiler overheating.
|Nominal thermal output (defined by the manufacturer)||[kW]||17||21||33||40|
|Measured nominal output||[kW]||16,5||19,6||32,2||39,8|
|Measured minimal output||[kW]||5,1||6,3||9,4||12|
|Boiler class *||4||5||4||4|
|Prescribed fuel||Pellets 6-8mm||Pellets 6-8mm||Pellets 6-8mm||Pellets 6-8mm|
|Fuel consumption (measured nominal output)||[kg/hod]||4,08||4,834||7,94||9,977|
|Fuel consumption (measured minimal output)||[kg/hod]||1,271||1,498||2,235||2,773|
|Maximum heating water service temperature||[°C]||80||80||80||80|
|Minimum heated water temperature||[°C]||70||70||70||70|
|Minimum return water temperature||65||65||65||65|
|Flue gas temperature||[°C]||149||97,7||101||95|
|Minimum flue gas temperature||[°C]||85||68||70||71|
|Required minimum chimney draught||[Pa]||16||19||20||20|
|Maximum water service pressure||[MPa]||2||2||2||2|
|Minimum water service pressure||[MPa]||1,5||1,5||1,5||1,5|
|Maximum water test pressure||[MPa]||4||4||4||4|
|Electricity consumption nominal output/min. output||[W]||91/32||95 / 31||152/49||152/49|
|Boiler water capacity||[ l ]||31||39||63||81|
|Electrical protection||IP 20||IP 20||IP 20||IP 20|
|Boiler body wall thickness (water/flame)||[mm]||5||5||5||5|
|Boiler body wall thickness (water)||[mm]||3||3||3||3|